Tricky's solar and battery manager PCB,
Build your own up to 7S lithium BMS or simply use the PCB to expand an arduino nano with up to 3 address selectable ADC's.
If you follow the silkscreen you will be able to read the voltage's of up to a 7S lithium battery pack and an extra voltage of up to 50 volts for your solar array.
You will also be able to read the micro voltages across up to 2 shunts to accurately measure current coming in from your solar array and out to your loads.
Furthermore you will also be able to control up to 7 relays or additional discharge circuits based on voltage readings, 8 are possible with some slight modification.
This is an educational product and does not come with any software, it will help you develop your arduino coding skills. With extra learning you could also store all readings in a mysql database and display them with various graphing options on a live website.
To build this as was intended you will need
- 1x arduino nano
- 3x ADC, we recommend ads1015 / ads1115
- 1x 5 volt 8 relay module
- 3x 10 pin female header for ADC's (optional extra)
- 2x 15 pin female header for arduino nano (optional extra)
- 3x 2x4 pin male header for ADC address selection (optional extra)
- 3x jumper for ADC address selection (optional extra)
- 2x 8 pin male header for relay and balance lead connection (optional extra)
- 1x 7 pin male header for connection to shunts and solar voltage reading (optional extra)
- 8x 10k ohm resistor (optional extra)
- 13x 100k ohm resistor (optional extra)
A demonstration of what you can achieve with this kit can be found Here
Tricky's solar and battery manager PCB
- Product Code: Tricky's solar and battery manager PCB REV 1.0
- Availability: In Stock